Friday, May 20, 2011

FINALS!

"It's that time of year again. When a paper jam elicits panic, 1Ls dash madly about, and my internet history reveals how many new shows I discovered on Hulu, videos I repeat on YouTube, and basically any great distracting website I can find (aslpro.com, cuteroulette, BBCamerica, and YIKES: Twitter). That's right, it's finals!


With just one exam left you think I would have it all figured out by now. Sadly, that is not the case as I slowly come apart at the seams..."


So I had types the above passage right in the middle of finals week, after having completed 4 of the 5 classes I enrolled in this spring, and I do think I was starting to ever so slightly become unhinged. Luckily, in the end, it was nothing that celebrating with good friends, seeing the extended family for gpa's bday, dancing around by myself in the house, and a two-week period of nothing but babysitting, teaching fitness classes and catching up on oscar nomiated DVDs couldn't fix (all AFTER finishing my last exam of course).

No comments: