Friday, September 13, 2013

Foto Friday: Pinky Gets Married

So I admit I sucked at Blogtember this week but it's been a whirlwind week, and between my work & personal life I'm looking forward to a slow weekend to recover... Oh wait I'll be driving down to VA Beach for a kickball tournament. So much for resting up.

Why has this week been so busy you may ask? 

Well it's because my wonderful oldest sister, miss Pinky of Pink Persistence (or is it Mrs. Pinky now) got married!!!

The following are some pictures from the fabulous event:



And this is when the bridal party goofed off while the bride & groom took romantic pictures together:



It was such an amazing time and I wish I had a time machine to do it all again!!

1 comment:

P!nky said...

ME TOO!!!! i want to do it again too!!!

Love all your collages....and the last picture is the best!