Thursday, April 3, 2014

Musical Thursday! Long Playlist Edition

So unfortunately this past Monday I was unable to post because I spent most of Sunday & Monday comforting my mom who had to put her dog down =(

But I do have some music to share.

I tried to make a playlist for someone on spotify and sharing seemed impossible cause whatever avenue I attempted seemed to fail. So I'm gonna try to embed the player here w/ the html embed code and my frustration is your luck because now everyone will get a chance to hear the awesome playlist:

Skip the Ramona Falls track (the first one), for some reason it wont stream



The purpose was to share music we didn't think the other person had heard, so frequent blog visitors might see some of my frequent favorites, Matt Corby, HAIM, Bombay Bicycle Club but even then, I hope you discovered something new =)

1 comment:

P!nky said...

YAY! Fun new music! xoxo