Monday, July 30, 2012

Musical Monday: Pinky's Picks

Helloooo! I'm back from the bar... no not the fun one, the one where I have 12 hours of testing in 2 days, I don't sleep, someone has a seizure, and experience some of the most stressful times of my life.  That's why I missed last week's musical monday (and my post-bar daze is responsive for this one being so late).
Luckily I have an awesome sister who's willing to share some of her recent musical choices for you all: without further ado, I present the fantastical Pinky:

Contrary to that intro here are some of the songs I've been listening to recently. Sadly, very few of these are new. I blame putting my iPod on random when I sync it to my new whip Sassy.


Talk that Talk Jayz and Rihanna

Cruel Summer - Blestenation

Scream - Usher

Boyfriend - Justin Bieber

Olympic Theme Song [since the Olympics are on 24/7]


No comments: