Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Musical Monday: Get Up & Go-Go!

"But wait... it's Tuesd--" Shhhhhhh, don't say that. Sometimes these things happen and we pretend it's still Monday. Yesterday we had a practice test for the Bar... BRU-TAL, so I didn't get a chance to post but I did already know what I wanted to put up, so this still counts as a Monday post =).

Here are some tunes that can get you pumped up for the 4th, ready for a big test, motivate you for a big game, or just generally put you in a "get-up-and-go" mood whenever you need a pick-me-up.

For those who like to rock: Japandriods -- The House That Heaven Built

One of my favorite songs to motivate me for just about anything, love the driving beat & uplifting melody: Jonsi -- Go Do 

Because no pump-up mix is complete without a little Electronica/Dance (the music video pokes fun at some of the wonderfully corny effects out of the 80s: Art vs. Science -- A.I.M. Fire

Sing it Flo! If she can't get you going, nothing will: Florence + the Machine (feat. Switch) -- Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) Switch Remix

What songs get you pumped up? 





No comments: