Friday, March 29, 2013

Foto Friday: Cherry Lane Cherry Blossoms

New Themed-Blog Day: Foto Friday! Hopefully I can keep this up, cause I love photos as much (but differently) as I love Music!

So I live on a street called "Cherry Lane" but there seems to only be one cherry tree on the whole street.  Luckily it belongs to our next door neighbor. So I had my own mini-Cherry Blossom Festival, taking pictures on Sunday & Monday (post-spring-snowstorm). This is one of the first years in awhile that I've been home to take pictures of it, but you may remember this post  where I had a mini cherry blossom fest on the University of Richmond campus. Unfortunately, for some reason I only posted one of the pictures I took there (although I used another for my "blog button"), so this time I'm including all of them.

March 24, 2013

March 24, 2013

March 24, 2013
 
March 24, 2013

March 24, 2013

March 24, 2013

March 24, 2013

March 24, 2013
 
March 25, 2013 (edited w/ Instagram)
 
I took all the photos with my iPhone 4S, and edited all but the last one using the Camera+ app. Seriously, it's great. I've found it's definitely easier to navigate than Snapseed, especially for basic fixes like backlight or dark pictures (however, there is less creativity in selectively editing portions of the photo, which Snapseed allows). I think for the amateur photographer, the Camera+ app is the way to go, it's one of the few apps I've ever paid for & it was totally worth the dollar.

No comments: