Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day Fourteen

Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy

1) My PHENOMENAL family:

2) Being outside
 

3) Seeing a kid smile/hearing a child's laugh

4) Music. Live music. Loud Music. Soft Music. Pop Music. Rock Music. Jarring Music. Stirring Music. D r e a m y M u s i c. 

5) Competing in an athletic event; soccer, swimming, diving, tough mudder, tennis match... love those endorphins and adrenaline!

6) Hearing about good deeds and heroic acts of others

7)My favorite movies and TV shows, and watching them with my favorite people
    

8) A good story, even the sad ones that make me cry; they still make me happy
8b) ALSO ART!!!!

9) Knowing that I have amazing friends and family who love and support me and whom I can be 100% myself around.

10) Believing God has a plan for me and that he loves me and because of Jesus' substitutional sacrifice on the cross I am free to live out that plan.


2 comments:

P!nky said...

YAY! That picture turned out awesome :)!

PARCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

Tis the season to be jolly and jooooooooooyous falala

God is so goooood!

xoxo

Bitzy said...

Hey P!nky, you're kind of awesome!