oooh, this is a toughie.
I think this particular prompt calls for a list format so here we go:
...Makes Me Uncomfortable:
- Being wrong
- Thinking I did something wrong
- When I'm surrounded by people who are all talking trash or judging someone
- Trashy/explicit sex scenes in books/TV/movies (this made GIRLS, TrueBlood and Game of Thrones, basically most of HBO really hard viewing), I find it unnecessary to just be shocking or show skin, you can move the plot forward without the trashiness. I'm here for the story, not the
- When the only sound in the room is somebody eating/someone chewing really loudly
- A rock in my shoe
- When I nervous sweat and think everyone can see and it makes me more nervous
I'm sure there are plenty more but that's all I could think of for now.