Friday, May 3, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day Three

Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable

oooh, this is a toughie.
I think this particular prompt calls for a list format so here we go:

...Makes Me Uncomfortable:

  • Being wrong
  • Thinking I did something wrong
  • When I'm surrounded by people who are all talking trash or judging someone
  • Trashy/explicit sex scenes in books/TV/movies (this made GIRLS, TrueBlood and Game of Thrones, basically most of HBO really hard viewing), I find it unnecessary to just be shocking or show skin, you can move the plot forward without the trashiness. I'm here for the story, not the 
  • When the only sound in the room is somebody eating/someone chewing really loudly
  • A rock in my shoe
  • Anxiety
  • When I nervous sweat and think everyone can see and it makes me more nervous
I'm sure there are plenty more but that's all I could think of for now.


1 comment:

P!nky said...

A rock in your shoe...sooo funny ;)