Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day Seven & Eight

I wonder what it says about me that I finish some of these blog posts in time yet hesitate to post them until later.
Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of
Well, this one is super simple, huh? nothing like examining your deepest fears to start off a day.

I'm afraid of immobility. Being trapped in a tiny space or becoming a quadriplegic. Not being able to move my limbs. 

I'm afraid of dementia. As much as losing control of body would be terrifying, I fear losing my mind the most. Without movement I can still be me and have the thoughts, personality and memory that are the cornerstone of my individual self.  I guess what frightens me most would be that moment of self-awareness that my mind is going, and every subsequent moment this would happen. Flowers for Algernon scarred me.

I'm afraid of losing someone close to me.

I'm afraid of never falling in love.


Day 8, Wednesday: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.

Don't drive angry!

1 comment:

P!nky said...

HAHAHAHAHA Don't drive angry!!!