Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day Thirteen

Sidenote: I'm finding this project very helpful when it comes to remembering the date =)

Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.

I'm sorry for all the times I am a jerk when driving. I know that I'm not more important than anyone else out on the road but sometimes I just get tunnel vision on the fact I have to be somewhere, and impatient, and I cut cars off, and yell at drivers I think are incompetent (looking at you ms reading-a-brochure-instead-of-merging-onto-the-congested-highway), and and if aliens were monitoring me as an example of humanity deciding whether or not we were decent enough for them to spare us and not blow up the earth, weeeellllll, I'm preemptively sorry to the whole world that is now just a giant molten sphere, ready for atmosphere re-stabilization and alien colonization.
I can  sometimes be a real B when driving

I'm sorry to anyone I've ever injured playing sports. Please know it is always unintentional and usually just comes from too much enthusiasm for whatever I'm trying to do. I know I can kind of become a mindless freight train when I get too excited about something (wow, two train references in one post, that's gotta be a new record). 
I know how much it sucks to get hurt, especially doing something you love and that was supposed to be a good time. I don't think the list is too long on this one, but I just want to put this one out there, especially to the girl I was marking who tore her ACL playing in college.
Please know I've never body-slammed anyone in a soccer match
And now I feel like a real jerk, especially because instead of feeling like a jerk, I just can't stop laughing at this picture of Wayne Rooney. 

1 comment:

P!nky said...

Someone's throwing stuff....it's ROONEY!